Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bono And Other Pessimistic Ponderings

Wednesday August 13, 2008
Bouncing Your Head In The Rubber Room
By Charley Brady

There are times when you just feel despair as you bounce your head from the walls of the rubber room in this country.
Actually, I take that back. Bouncing my head off the walls is beginning to look good to me at the moment.
There's a couple of things that I had hoped I would never have to write about again; but like a really bad case of the blues they just keep coming back. And then you just can't help but comment.
OK. So we'll get the ridiculous and always in-your-face egoist with the laughable stacked heels and who hails from Oompa-Loompa Land out of the way first.
Yes, you've guessed it: it's Uncle Bono. Come on, you must know him. He starred in
"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." Had quite a small role. Well, when I say small he was there... oh, somewhere I'm sure.
Continue reading, click:

No comments: